Welcome to my little corner on the web. Right now this page, like its owner is a work in progress. The plan is to make this the launching page for all things Joe.I have added some links to some random sites I enjoy at the top and I've included the links to my other sites at the bottom of this.
Who am I?
I am a PhD Candidate and a Counselor.
I am a Freemason, and a Freethinker
I am a Scientist, and a Skeptic
Some of my favorite sites
Great Resources for the real news in the world
- @WilliamNemet yes, you are a sexy beast 1 day ago
- RT @sciam: Is an optimistic mind associated with a #healthy heart? ow.ly/JNI0u #science http://t.co/pBl8H6QmcG 3 days ago
- RT @telepsychology: What's Happening with Telehealth Legislation in Your State? -- TMHI News 2/16/2015 ow.ly/2UIyHn 1 week ago
My most recent posts
- Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help those dealing with social anxiety
- New Hypothesis Explains Why We Sleep. During sleep, the brain weakens the connections among nerve cells, apparently conserving energy and, paradoxically, aiding memory
- 10 Ways Our Minds Warp Time — PsyBlog
- Pro Libraries – Online Professional Education
- Mental Practice Makes Perfect — PsyBlog
- The lesson you never got taught in school: How to learn! | Neurobonkers | Big Think
- Personality Test Site
- PsyBlog’s 10 Most Popular Psychological Insights From 2012 — PsyBlog
- » A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit :zenhabits
- Everyone Has Something To Teach You | Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullsh!t