Welcome to my little corner on the web. Right now this page, like its owner is a work in progress. The plan is to make this the launching page for all things Joe.I have added some links to some random sites I enjoy at the top and I've included the links to my other sites at the bottom of this.
Who am I?
I am a PhD Candidate and a Counselor.
I am a Freemason, and a Freethinker
I am a Scientist, and a Skeptic
Some of my favorite sites
Great Resources for the real news in the world
- RT @dearestscooter: Why am I tired even with 8 hours sleep a night? reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co… 2 days ago
- RT @dearestscooter: A Disneyworld trip report to put you to sleep that features #Lampard #DowntonAbbey & #xfactor sleepwithmepodcast.com/139/ #i… 2 weeks ago
- sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/… 1 month ago
My most recent posts
- Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help those dealing with social anxiety
- New Hypothesis Explains Why We Sleep. During sleep, the brain weakens the connections among nerve cells, apparently conserving energy and, paradoxically, aiding memory
- 10 Ways Our Minds Warp Time — PsyBlog
- Pro Libraries – Online Professional Education
- Mental Practice Makes Perfect — PsyBlog
- The lesson you never got taught in school: How to learn! | Neurobonkers | Big Think
- Personality Test Site
- PsyBlog’s 10 Most Popular Psychological Insights From 2012 — PsyBlog
- » A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit :zenhabits
- Everyone Has Something To Teach You | Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullsh!t