Welcome to my little corner on the web. Right now this page, like its owner is a work in progress. The plan is to make this the launching page for all things Joe.I have added some links to some random sites I enjoy at the top and I've included the links to my other sites at the bottom of this.
Who am I?
I am a PhD Candidate and a Counselor.
I am a Freemason, and a Freethinker
I am a Scientist, and a Skeptic
Some of my favorite sites
Great Resources for the real news in the world
- RT @medical_xpress: Different forms of #Alzheimer's have similar effects on #brain networks medx.cc/328430281 @WUSTLmedschool 1 day ago
- RT @ACA_CTOnline: ACA Pres. Robert Smith counts his blessings and looks to challenges ahead in September column: wp.me/p2BxKN-3Ft htt… 3 days ago
- RT @DiscoverMag: The world's fastest camera films at 4.4 *trillion* frames per second: bit.ly/1BugTW9 http://t.co/kfKkrQUrwa 1 week ago
My most recent posts
- Online Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help those dealing with social anxiety
- New Hypothesis Explains Why We Sleep. During sleep, the brain weakens the connections among nerve cells, apparently conserving energy and, paradoxically, aiding memory
- 10 Ways Our Minds Warp Time — PsyBlog
- Pro Libraries – Online Professional Education
- Mental Practice Makes Perfect — PsyBlog
- The lesson you never got taught in school: How to learn! | Neurobonkers | Big Think
- Personality Test Site
- PsyBlog’s 10 Most Popular Psychological Insights From 2012 — PsyBlog
- » A Compact Guide to Creating the Fitness Habit :zenhabits
- Everyone Has Something To Teach You | Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullsh!t